8 Comments

1. Posted 18 March 2014 at 21:33 | Permalink

Paul – you’re so clever. Don’t be nervous about speaking – it’s just 100 of your new best friends! :-)

2. Paul Homes
    Posted 18 March 2014 at 22:07 | Permalink

Thanks for not making me nervous :-S

3. Posted 19 March 2014 at 02:11 | Permalink

Paul – Looks like a nice set of tools. I hope we get to touch base at SGF and hear any new impressions you have with metadata-bound libraries.

4. Paul Homes
    Posted 19 March 2014 at 05:08 | Permalink

Thanks Jack. Your paper on metadata bound libraries is definitely one I’m looking forward to seeing. I hope I get to chat to you in the demo area too.

5. sanjeeva Reddy
    Posted 20 March 2014 at 16:24 | Permalink

very interesting topic

6. Suneel Kumar Reddy
    Posted 20 March 2014 at 18:23 | Permalink

Good article and hope we can get the final version document from SUGI.

7. Paul Homes
    Posted 20 March 2014 at 18:50 | Permalink

Thanks. I believe all the SASGF14 papers will be generally available after the conference. The following quote is from the SAS Users Group facebook page https://www.facebook.com/SASUsersgroup

The SAS Global Forum 2014 technical papers are now in the conference scheduler and mobile app for registered attendees. Check out the session descriptions so you can plan and customize your conference. Full conference proceedings are available to the SAS community post-conference.

8. Paul Homes
    Posted 3 April 2014 at 16:18 | Permalink

The SAS Global Forum 2014 Online Proceedings is now generally available at http://support.sas.com/resources/papers/proceedings14/ and includes lots of SAS admin related papers.

My “Test for Success: Automated Testing of SAS® Metadata Security Implementations” paper can be downloaded from http://support.sas.com/resources/papers/proceedings14/1761-2014.pdf